I suggest you ...

Control where a local process is started when launching from a virtual environment and the process has an associated RunVirtual key

Normally when you start a process from another process running in a Virtual Environment, the started process runs in the same virtual Environment as the process it was started from. If found this not to be the case when the started application has an associated RunVirtual Key. In that case the started application is started in the Virtual Environment designated by the RunVirtual key. This behaviour can be both an advantage as well as a disadvantage depending on your needs. In situations where the started application and the application it was started from have to be integrated the integration will fail because they are not in the same virtual environment.
It would be nice to control whether the process should start in the Virtual Environment it was launched from of in the Virtual Environment designated by the RunVirtual key. This could for instance be done using the XML config files.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)