It's time for a better sequencer with more power and more intelligence.
The App-V 5.x sequencer is missing a lot of power that could really help the admins of the world. It's time to give it an overhaul, and include some missing features!
* Ability to remove .Net runtimes that were packaged with the application, possibly by accident or without control of the admin.
* At least an option to compile .net code so JIT compilation isn't used.
* View and edit all com objects, potentially with tips to help you identify components that might have a big impact on performance.
* Recommendations to remove any known file/registry data that truely isn't necessary or may cause performance issues.
* Anything I can edit on the first runthrough of the sequencer, I should be able to open a package and make the same edits.
It's time to put some of that AI machine learning into place and bring it to the App-V sequencer! We need some help to make these apps run at their best potential, and I think the key is getting the intelligence into the sequencer!